Private label validations for open source software FIPS 140 modules
Results you can expect:
- FIPS 140-2 certificate issued in your company’s name in 8 weeks or less
- A “FIPS 140-2” educated sales force
- Any of the open source FIPS cryptographic modules in the table below may be rebranded in your company’s name.
- Keep your engineering team focused on product development. Only minimal effort required from you. KeyPair Consulting handles all of the FIPS testing and FIPS Lab interaction.
- You control the “Tested Configurations” listed on your FIPS 140-2 certificate. (A “Tested Configuration” is the combination of operating system and hardware that was used for the FIPS testing of the cryptographic module.)
- Your Sales Team receives training from KeyPair Consulting
|FIPS Cert||Vendor||Module Name||Sunset Date (mm/dd/yyyy)|
|2792||Legion of the Bouncy Castle Inc.||BC-FNA (Bouncy Castle FIPS .NET API)||11/13/2021|
|2768||Legion of the Bouncy Castle Inc.||BC-FJA (Bouncy Castle FIPS Java API)||10/11/2021|
|In Process||Legion of the Bouncy Castle Inc.||BC-FJA (Bouncy Castle FIPS Java API) - New 1.0.1 Version||TBD|
|2473||OpenSSL Validation Services||OpenSSL FIPS Object Module RE||1/29/2022|
|2398||OpenSSL Validation Services||OpenSSL FIPS Object Module SE||1/29/2022|
|1747||OpenSSL Validation Services||OpenSSL FIPS Object Module||1/29/2022|