Private label validations (rebrands) for open-source software FIPS 140 modules
UPDATE: Early testing is available for the KeyPair FIPS Provider for OpenSSL 3. The FIPS 140-3 validation report is in the review process at the CMVP. Please send an email to [email protected] or call +1 (805) 316-5024 for information.
Results you can expect:
- FIPS 140-2 certificate issued in your company’s name
- FIPS testing on your supported operating systems
- Turnkey service with completion times between 8-16 weeks
- A “FIPS 140-2” educated sales force
- Any of the open-source FIPS cryptographic modules in the table below may be rebranded in your company’s name.
- Keep your engineering team focused on product development. Only minimal effort required from you. KeyPair Consulting handles all of the FIPS testing and FIPS Lab interaction.
- You control the “Tested Configurations” listed on your FIPS 140-2 certificate. (A “Tested Configuration” is the combination of operating system and hardware that was used for the FIPS testing of the cryptographic module.)
- Your Sales Team receives training from KeyPair Consulting
|FIPS Cert||Vendor||Module Name||Sunset Date
|4156||Google, Inc.||BoringCrypto Android||9/21/2026|
|FIPS 140-3 review in process||KeyPair Consulting Inc.||KeyPair FIPS Provider for OpenSSL 3||TBD|
|4416||Legion of the Bouncy Castle Inc.||BC-FNA (Bouncy Castle FIPS .NET API)||9/21/2026|
|3514||Legion of the Bouncy Castle Inc.||BC-FJA (Bouncy Castle FIPS Java API)||8/22/2024|