Private label validations for open source software FIPS 140 modules
Results you can expect:
- FIPS 140-2 certificate issued in your company’s name
- FIPS testing on your supported operating systems
- Turnkey service with completion times between 8-12 weeks
- A “FIPS 140-2” educated sales force
- Any of the open source FIPS cryptographic modules in the table below may be rebranded in your company’s name.
- Keep your engineering team focused on product development. Only minimal effort required from you. KeyPair Consulting handles all of the FIPS testing and FIPS Lab interaction.
- You control the “Tested Configurations” listed on your FIPS 140-2 certificate. (A “Tested Configuration” is the combination of operating system and hardware that was used for the FIPS testing of the cryptographic module.)
- Your Sales Team receives training from KeyPair Consulting
|FIPS Cert||Vendor||Module Name||Sunset Date
|3753||Google, Inc.||BoringCrypto Android||12/1/2025|
|3503||KeyPair Consulting Inc.||KeyPair FIPS Object Module for OpenSSL|
(Includes FIPS 186-4 RSA KeyGen and default entry point with CentOS 6 & 7, Ubuntu 18.04)
|3514||Legion of the Bouncy Castle Inc.||BC-FJA (Bouncy Castle FIPS Java API)|